So nice to meet you!
Hey there, I'm Miriam!
A born-and-raised Barcelona girl who has worked in three big industries: Love, Health and Money.
What do they have in common?
I'm glad you asked. They all need Marketing and Communication folks to let the world know what they do. And that's where I come in: I create, write, edit, design, publish, and everything in between.
Before all this, I spent my days working in a seemingly unconnected things: 1) Seeking news as a Journalist in the Spanish media, and 2) Teaching a second language to kids in London and Barcelona.
But there's so much more!
I now live in Columbus, Ohio, while making the most of the time in the US.
I'm more aware than ever of my personal growth journey. And I love it. I'm learning everything I can get my hands on relating to money and personal development.
This led me to blog about it along the way, so here are a few things to note:
What this blog is
Each week, I share lessons learned on the path of my intentional living. I keep them brief, useful, and encouraging.
My blog posts are posted on Sunday mornings at 6 am, and you'll find:
- Career Development posts where I talk about Productivity, Goals and Habits, and Marketing Tips.
- Personal Finance posts about Investing, Planning (Goals, Budgets and Saving) and Relationship with Money (A.k.a Behavioural Finance).
- Inspiring Women posts are about stories from women who I've met personally AND their story and choices line up to what I believe in.
- International Living posts where I share anecdotes, thoughts and fun facts about my experience living in the United States.
What this blog is not
The aim of this blog is NOT to be The Ultimate Guide to Knowledge That Will Have a Great Impact In Your Life, Ever. All views are my own and I don't provide professional or financial advice. You need to know that, right here, and right now.
I write this blog because it brings me joy. But, if you read any of the posts and feel inspired to make a positive change in your life, that will be an awesome side effect.
A few things about me
For starters, you should know that:
- I'm gluten-free (and not by choice).
- I’ve travelled to 13 countries and I've lived in 3 of them (Spain, UK and US).
- I have a younger brother who means the world to me.
- I like reading and journaling equally.
- I binge-watch videos (I have a thing for YouTube).
- I survived from my skydiving experience in Hawaii.
- I just started watching Game of Thrones.
Now that we're done talking about me, I 'd love to stay in touch with you!